Sunday 10 February 2013

Tree and blue evening sky - pastel painting on Zazzle products

I hope that you caught my last post, I mentioned a new pastel painting which was available on Zazzle as a canvas print. I have now done as I promised and made it available on a range of products. I am really pleased with this painting and have used it as is and also after editing in photoshop. The edits are quite simple just colour and saturation but they do provide a series of products which I think may please a wide range of people. If those people were in the market for the products I am offering then that would make a very happy circumstance.


First of all, there is the original printed image on canvas:-


A poster of the same image:-


A pack of playing cards with a unique design on the back:-
Tree and Blue Sky, Evening.
Tree and Blue Sky, Evening. by ArtyfaxProducts
Check out other Blue Playing Cards at zazzle.com


A Greeting card, the messages can be personalised by customising the product:-
Tree and Blue Sky, Evening.
Tree and Blue Sky, Evening. by ArtyfaxProducts
You can sell greeting cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!


A post card, of course with the same design again:-


A throw pillow, just to provide a different image:-


I think by now you get the idea. If you like the image, I can probably design it onto any of the Zazzle products. Why not take a look at the whole range?

Some different edits next time around, perhaps. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment