Tuesday 16 October 2012

Basket Weave Design On Zazzle

Visiting one of Birminghams old historic houses, Castle Bromwich Hall last week I was looking through a volunteers bric-a-brac stall and found some textile squares for patchwork quilts - which I though I could put to use in my crafting/art.

Once home I decided to photograph the textiles and record the patterns. One in particular caught my eye, a woven basket work pattern, I decided that this could make a good abstract design for some Zazzle products. So here are a few example of the latest additions to my Zazzle store on this theme. I have photo-shopped the pattern to give a selection of different colours, if you like the pattern but not the colour, watch this space or perhaps contact me via Zazzle; I will have whatever colour you would like but it will take a little time to get onto products.

Basket Weave Mug
Basket Weave Mug by artyfax
Create one-of-a-kind personalized cups from zazzle.com.


Of course there are lots of other great funky and humerous designs:-

No comments:

Post a Comment