Saturday 11 June 2011

My first post

I have been telling myself for some time that I need to start a blog to comment on tmy experience with using Zazzle, a print on demand facility, to sell my art and digital designs. I started by writing a page on Squidoo, titled, My First Steps With Zazzle. However it soon became clear that I would need an on-going blog to write about and promote the Zazzle store. So here it is.

So far I have two separate stores on Zazzle, The first was started before I really knew what I was doing ( in feet first as usual) and I developed a range of products which included many different types and image sources. As I got to klnow a little more I decided that I needed to hace more than one store with a range of products from a particular niche. A card shop, A clothes shop and a gift shop. Why? Hopefully it will be easier for potential customers to find something that they will want to buy. If you are looking for a t-shirt then you expect to be able to look through a shop which sells t-shirts. At least that's my way of thinking. I will be opening 3 or 4 shops over the next few months as I race toward my retirement. Hopefully by the time I am cut adrift from work, my earnings from Zazzle will enable me to have jam with my bread and butter.


My very first product in the first new store. I hope to add many more soon anad I will try to let you know what I am learning about being on Zazzle. Back soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment